Monday, April 30, 2012

Pleasanton Market Day – 13 August

Every Saturday (year round) a farmers market is held in Pleasanton. Fresh produce is sold and on the odd occasion, you get to meet a girl who rides a Harley. I’m not the greatest fan of markets, but it was nice to enjoy the vibe. And I saw some weird looking vegetables. Naturally after walking around for a while, you get thirsty. So while looking for an open seat, I happened to see a girl with a while Harley. I assumed she was riding with her boyfriend, but it turned out it was hers! I couldn’t let an opportunity slip by, so I sweet-talked myself into getting a photo of me on the bike :)


A cordoned off street for the market – Heirloom tomato’s – This melon should be in a movie, as the bad guy.


Nice Harley – Weird things happen here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment