Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why am I still in Rio?

Many of you have asked me or will be asking me this. There is no great story here. I’m sick :(
I came down with flu on my “Carnaval rest day” (Thursday), so my plans to get to Illa Grande before the weekend are out the window. It sucks to be sick!

However, I am well looked after. Adriana is taking good care of me, for which I am VERY grateful! I would hate to be stuck in a place where no-one understands me while I’m sick.

I am feeling better today, hence the blog updates, but not 100% yet. I’m hoping to be healthy by Monday and make a move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if adriana is an angel sent to look after you
We all need that sometime
Give our love and appreciation to her
Enjoy jourself
Pappa and Betsie

rdehart said...

Jip, she definitely was!

Post a Comment