Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My plan…for the next week or so

To keep you all up to date, these are my plans:

  • See Sao Juan del Rei, Tiradates, Ouro Preto and Mariana (in the state of Minas Gerais) from today, I’m in Sao Juan del Rei at the moment, until Friday evening.
  • I have a ticket booked from Ouro Preto to Rio, departing on Friday @ 22:15 (about a 7 hour bus drive)
  • Carnival in Rio on Saturday & Sunday.
  • Carnival in Correas (Monday & Tuesday), with Adriana & her friend.
  • Depart for Illa Grande on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the state of my hangover :)
  • Paraty
  • Florianopolis
  • Montevideo (Uruguay)
  • Buenos Aires (hook up with Eugene. He is only there until 31 March, so I hope I don’t miss him)

This give you a rough idea. Basically I’ll be travelling down the East coast of South America. I’ll probably make some other unshedule’d stops as I go along, but at least you get the general idea.

1 comments:

Post a Comment