Thursday, October 21, 2010

Money, Money, Money

I’m selling my car, bike and what ever else I need to, to have enough money to enjoy my trip next year. At the moment I have just enough money to clear the outstanding dept on my car, I’m still driving my car and my bike is under a cover at work. Eish!

IMG_3455 - resizeI’ve at least started down the sales part. I have my car checked out by the dealer and everything is fine. Had it cleaned and advertised it on a handful of websites. Now the wait….. Fortunately I’ve had 3 people express an interest (after 2 days of advertising) so things are looking up. To be honest this is a bitter sweet time as I’ve had some great times with my little “Japanese Power” car.

Next is the bike. I’m um-ing and ah-ing about putting on the market now as I’m going for my license next Friday. Maybe I’ll advertise and stretch the deal till then :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment