Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good bye Canada

After having a fun, interesting and sometimes confusing time in Canada, my time here has come to an end. April has done a great job, as expected, to show me as much of Canada and it culture as possible. Without her this part of my trip would not have been half as enjoyable.
And her family (Gillian, Kevin and Jackson) have been great hosts and I hope to see them in the future.

Next stop…San Francisco, USA!

  Just a picture to remind you that I have been taking pictures…and will post them :)

 

P.S:   2 months behind on the blog…tsk, tsk. Bad Ruan :) I’m hoping to make some time to update before I get back to SA. Sorry to all of you who regularly follow.

2 comments:

Edico said...

Ja Jy SUCK! Jy beter jou blog update of ons hou op lees!! Te veel pret - te min typing soos dit vir my klink!

rdehart said...

Haha. Daar kom nog updates. Wou net seker maak dat jy nog lees. DIS VET PRET hierso!

Post a Comment