Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rio prep

The preparation for the Cape to Rio race is drawing to a close. All the food has been packed (tinned & dry) the boat is pretty much sailing ready (bar a couple of small things). Now we wait for the start… We start on Saturday 15 January at 12:00 South African time, or 10:00 GMT.

DSCF0003  Xtra-link Ocean Cruiser….Ready for action!

The 5th member of our team, Hans, arrived today. We had dinner as a team at RCYC. At dinner I realised that I am part of a lekker team.

DSCF0005 The team (from left): Me, Hans, Ian, Leroy & Dale

Now all I need to do is finalise my personal admin…after packing (I’m typing this while waiting for my laundry to finish).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a man that can multitask???? Jy moet 'n awasome tyd he. Mamma

rdehart said...

Dankie Mamma :)

Post a Comment